In Marinis S.A, environmental protection is a keystone. We think that the natural environment is a fundamental factor for human growth, development and productivity.
We strongly believe that economic growth must be achieved through environmentally sustainable ways.
We implement our Green Growth Policy by using eco-friendly practices:
· The waste produced during the gas stations construction process and/or cleaning of tanks and pumps, and especially the kind of waste that is really dangerous, like the hydrocarbon and liquid petroleum residues, are distributed to approved and authorized subcontractors for disposal and recycling.
· The old electrical/electronic devices of the gas stations are provided for recycling.
· The building material waste like tiles, sanitary ware, electric articles waste etc, are delivered to approved and authorized subcontractors for environmentally friendly disposal.
· At the headquarters, we follow a material recycling program (papers, batteries and cartridges) and natural resources (energy and water) saving program.
· Every year, we organize educational seminars in order our employees to be well informed in environmental issues.
· We plan to develop and apply an International Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS 18001), in addition to the International Quality and Safety Management System certified by ISO 9001:2015, that we have already been applying since 1999.
In Marinis S.A., workplace safety and accident prevention is a matter of high priority. We guarantee that all technical operations are conducted under Conditions of Safety and Health for both our employees and all the associated parties.
Our Occupational Safety and Health Policy is updated according to the sector that is being applied to and the prerequisites of the related legislation. Every year, an overview of the Policy is made, in order to determine the effectiveness of these practices.
1. The Safety and Health at Work System (ELOT EN 1801) that we implement.
2. The full compliance with the National and European Safety Legislation, as well as with the additional prerequisites of each project.
3. The continuous improvement of Security and Health levels that we apply in each project.
4. Specialized seminars on Safety at Work, attended both by our employees and our customers’ engineers and technicians.
5. The necessary safety equipment that we provide our employees with.
6. The measurable Safety and Health goals that we set every year and we assess on a regular basis.
7. Sudden inspections in order to ensure appropriateness of safety and prevention procedures.
8. The Safety and Health Manager, who is responsible for the implementation of our Occupational Safety and Health Policy.
In Marinis S.A., we don’t negotiate over quality. Quality in every stage of our value chain, from the agreement with the customer to the successful completion of the project. Our main objective is to deliver high-standard projects, which stand out for their technical integrity and undoubtless quality, according to the special needs and demands of our customers.
Our Quality Policy is applied to the broad spectrum of our services, assuring high quality standards in every step of the process. It also satisfies all the requirements of the National and European Legislation. Our Quality Policy is reviewed annually, regarding its effectiveness and appropriateness.
- The integrated Quality Management System that we apply to all of our technical projects, according to the international standard ΕΝ ISO 9001.
- The continuous improvement of our project quality, in accordance with the need for cost reduction.
- Measurable Quality Objectives, assessed every year according to their results.
- Briefing, training and encouragement of our personnel, in order to follow the procedures and the guidelines of the Quality Management System.
- Regular Internal Inspections in order to ensure high quality in every stage of the construction process.
- The Quality Manager, who is responsible for the implementation of the Quality Policy.
Our corporate culture is a culture of dialogue, transparent procedures and open communication. Our goal is to create and maintain a positive communication environment that encourages interpersonal relations and the expression of different opinions. We believe that every point of view is respectable and must be expressed.
We cultivate team spirit and encourage fruitful cooperation. We believe in the power of the team and the amazing results that can be achieved through teamwork. Team is a true inspiration for each one of us. Together we can overcome every obstacle, we can find a solution to every problem, we can seize the future!